- Financing Options
PayPal Credit is a PayPal service that gives your customers access to No Payments and No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more.
Think of it as a secure, instant and reusable credit line your customers can use at checkout when they pay with their PayPal account and choose PayPal Credit, as long as you have a qualifying PayPal payment product. If they haven't already, your customers can apply during checkout by simply entering their birth date and the last 4 digits of their Social Security number, then accepting the terms. They'll get an approval decision in seconds. PayPal Credit is subject to credit approval and offered by Comenity Capital Bank.
To apply, simply enter your birth date and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, then accept the terms. You’ll get an approval decision in seconds. Bill Me Later is subject to credit approval and offered by WebBank in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Some Reasons Why Customers Use Bill Me Later
- Easy to use - there are no account numbers to enter or long credit applications to fill out. Bill Me Later is available within the checkout process. When you link your Bill Me Later and PayPal accounts, you can use Bill Me Later (and get more time to pay) at most places PayPal is accepted—both offline and online.
- Enjoy special financing offers - special financing offers give you the flexibility to buy more of what you want and choose how you want to pay—in full, or by spreading out your payments over time.
- Extra layers of security - get peace of mind with Zero Fraud Liability and PayPal’s Purchase Protection program.
How it Works
After customers open their accounts, Bill Me Later asks customers at every purchase to fill out the last 4 digits of their SSN and their date of birth so security is no issue. The approved customer can then pay the bill by mail, phone or online at www.billmelater.com. Bill Me Later accounts can be linked with PayPal accounts by visiting https://billmelater.com/linkpaypal. Once the Bill Me Later account is linked to PayPal, it becomes a funding option within the PayPal account and gives the option to pay off the Bill Me Later balance. Customers also get an email whenever they are declined. In cases when they are declined and they don’t receive declined email/letter, they can contact Bill Me Later Customer Service to check if it was not a system issue or another problem. Bill Me Later isn’t a credit card but a revolving line of credit offered by WebBank in Salt Lake City, Utah. Although, the company will charge late payments just like a credit card company.
90 Day Cash Financing:
- This program allows the customer up to 90 days to fully pay for their product.
24 or 36 Month Financing
- This program allows the customer to spread out the cost of their oxygen concentrator over either 24 or 36 monthly payments (plus interest).
Easy Financing Process - The entire process is usually completed in less than 3-4 business days.
- Contact our sales technician and select the appropriate machine for your needs.
- Discuss financing alternatives and, if required, select the payment option that best meets your needs.
- Complete and sign the credit application and return it to Portable Oxygen Store via fax, electronic scan or Mail.
- If the application is approved, we will contact you to confirm terms and acceptance.